The winter blahs are when we tend to find ourselves wearing the exact same makeup everyday and all black all the time. These photos are my inspiration because of the appealing color combinations: sleek monochrome, soothing similar hues, dramatic contrast, and rich saturation. They are seducing me to wear more color and try new makeup shades. I am in the mood for Spring.
Color and makeup suggestions –
- Gray &: white, black, cream, greens – Bold lash, Urban Decay mushroom eyeshadow HERE
- Navy &: white, black, hot pink, orange – Curled lash, Smashbox Blush Rush Chiffon Peachy Pink HERE or LA Lights Silver Lake Sunset HERE
- Black &: Cobalt blue, lilac, white + red – Lengthening lash, sheer red lip shade, Chanel Glossimers HERE
- Turquoise blue & brown – Strong brow, Eyeko Me and My Shadow in Chocolate HERE
- Jewel tones & white – Natural sun kissed cheeks and lips, Benefit fine-one-one brightening stick HERE Cover Girl Give me Guava HERE
- Pastels &: white, metallic, shimmer – Rose lip, perfected skin, Chanel Sheer Lip shine in Boy HERE & for 9 more editor approved pink lip shades click Here
- Cream &: white, camel – Bronzed cheeks, nude lip, copper or lilac eye, Physicians Formula (New) Butter Bronzer Murumuru Here NARS Duo Eyeshadow Alhambra or (New) Parallel Universe HERE
- Monochrome: white, cream, light gray, reds – Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner HERE, glossed nude lip Aquaphor Healing Ointment in a tube HERE
The sapphire sweatshirt on Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Garner in the slideshow is a Nation LTD Raglan, also available in black/heather gray, click here sweatshirt.